Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship (Eligibility, Award & Deadline)
The Elks National foundation has announced 500 scholarships for US citizens. This scholarship is open for graduating high school candidates and award amount range between $1000-$12,500 per year. In order to study free of cost, American high school seniors must participate before deadline pass.
The Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship
Elks foundation is a non-profit charitable organization that introduce many scholarships and youth programs each year. This Most valuable student scholarship is renewable every year and distributed to full-time students who are pursuing four-year degree in United States. Each scholarship covers certain expenses includes tuition, living expenses and books like other scholarships.
Elks Scholarship Summary
Meet the Winner of Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship
Elks Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
This Elks foundation offers scholarships based on financial need and leadership qualities of high school seniors. Moreover, he or she must adhere the following
- Applicant MUST NOT BE Elks member or related with them via any reference.
- Student should be studying 4-year degree program in US accredited college or university
- Elks scholarship grants only one time to high school seniors in any academic year
- Applicant currently in high school and looking for 4-year degree program
- Only US citizens can apply for scholarship
- This scholarship is only for undergraduate degree programs
Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship Deadline
Elks scholarships last date of form submission is every November.
Students should be ready 2 months earlier to increase their chances of selection.
Read Also Top Universities That Give Out Free Scholarships – Scholarships Deadline 2022-2023
What are the application requirements of Elks Scholarship?
At first, high school student needs to visit the official site to fulfil the application form. The Chicago office of Elks association will declare the scholarship winner in April. There are multiple rounds in this competition, students must represent the legit financial need, leadership abilities and community work against local candidates in the state he/she is living.
Later these top nationals will be invited in host organization Chicago to attend Leadership weekend. The scholarships are classified as following.
- committee of national judges will interview the 20 top national finalists & distribute prestigious awards
- First place: 2 awards of $50000
- Second place: 2 awards of $40000
- Third place: 2 awards of $30000
- Remaining Finalists: 14 awards of $20000
- 480 runner-up will acquire fifth-place awards $4000 each in the given year.
For more queries of scholarship application process contact email@example.com or call at 773/755-4732
Who is eligible to apply?
A high school senior must be US citizen on the application submission date except permanent resident, as they do not qualify.
When is the leadership weekend in Chicago?
Leadership weekend is mandatory for top nationals qualified for further for interviews. In 2nd week of April, top nationals will be invited to appear in Chicago for final selection during the weekend. All expenses will be covered by Elks Foundation.
Am I supposed to take ACT or SAT for MVS scholarship?
No. these standardized tests are waived by Elks foundation, you do not need to submit scores.
Thanks for reading: Elks Most Valuable Student Scholarship (Eligibility, Award & Deadline)
- The CIP Scholarship 2023: Your Ticket to a Brighter Future – Apply Now
- $2500 HVAC HERO Scholarship 2023
- Columbus College of Art and Design Scholarships, Acceptance Rate & Ranking 2023
- How To Cancel Subscriptions On Cash App before Trial Period Ends?
- Alpha Phi Scholarships 2023: Deadline, Eligibility & Award