Cambridge University UK Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
We are here with another article about: Cambridge University UK Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
|Funded by||Bill Gates & Melinda Gates|
|Course Level||Ph.D., MSc/MLitt, Diploma, Master Degree|
The UK is known for its tea, red buses, and black cabs. The country’s long and illustrious history has made it globally known. And being able to study there is probably a dream for many students.
International students wishing to seek a master’s or doctoral degree in the United Kingdom may apply for a Cambridge University Scholarship. In addition to being a fully-funded scholarship in the United Kingdom, this is also Cambridge University’s largest-ever scholarship.
UK Scholarships can be applied for by students of any nationality, regardless of where they are from. Scholarships in all academic disciplines are available at Cambridge University for international students who plan to enroll in the university in 2022.
Available Fields & Majors
Gates Cambridge will offer scholarships to applicants in all academic disciplines at Cambridge University for the 2022 entry year. A wide range of academic disciplines is available.
- Bio logical
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Social Science
- Islamic Studies
- Astronomy Etc.
Value of a Gates Scholarship
This is a fully-funded Gates scholarship for international students. It will pay for the entire cost of attending Cambridge University. In addition, it provides additional, non-restricted funding.
- Composition Fee for University.
- University Tuition Fee
- Maintaining Allowance for a Single Student: (£17,500 per year for 12 months at the 2022-21 rate) The award for Ph.D. Scholars are up to four years.
- A single round-trip economy air ticket for both the start and end of the course.
- Immigrant Health Surcharge and Inbound Visa Costs
- Funding for Faculty Development: Depending on the length of your course, you can expect to pay between $500 and $2,000 to attend conferences and courses.
- The Family Allowance: up to £10,120 for a first child and up to £4,320 for a second (2022-21 rate). No money is given to a partner.
- Fieldwork: If you are conducting fieldwork as part of your Ph.D., you may be eligible to apply to have your normal maintenance allowance kept up (the Trust does not fund other fieldwork costs as the University Composition Fee should fund these).
- Funds for Maternity/Paternity Care: If you need to stop your studies for up to six months, you can apply to do so. You will still get your maintenance allowance while you do this.
- Online Application
- Gates Cambridge Statement
- Research proposal (Ph.D. applicants only)
- Gates Cambridge reference
- For More Details About Application Materials
You may be eligible for a Bill Gates Scholarship as an international student.
- A citizen of a country that isn’t in the UK.
- One of these full-time residential courses of study at Cambridge University can be applied for.
PhD, MSc, and MLitt Postgraduate Program (Master)
The deadline to apply for Cambridge University Scholarships in the United Kingdom is February 2022. The deadlines for each course are different, but they all fall on February 20, 2022.
How to Apply?
The entire application process is carried out online. As a result, all documents and applications will be submitted online. Visit the Bill and Melinda Gates Scholarship Program’s official website to apply.
Thanks for Reading: Cambridge University UK Scholarship 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
Read more similar articles:
- Romanian Scholarships for International Students Fully Funded in 2022-2023 | All Programs
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students Fully Funded in 2022-2023 | All Programs
- Turkish Scholarships for International Students Fully Funded in 2022-2023 | All Programs
- The Excelsior Scholarships Program for 2022-2023 | USA Fully Funded Scholarship
- Global Korea Scholarship Fully Funded by South Korean Government 2022-2023
- SRH Berlin International Scholarships 2022-2023
- Spain Government Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded